Friday, January 22, 2010

Questions With Answers

The following questions were on a blog I read, so this is a "pass it on".  Feel free to leave me your answers in the comments or use it on your blog (or both!) 


1. When was the last time you craved a food---what was it, and did you eat it?  30 minutes ago, popcorn, yes....

2. M & M's or Skittles? Do they make chocolate Skittles?  Definitely M & M's!

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? No.  I've tried the through the Bible in a year & almost succeeded... but it just becomes too "mechanical" for me.  But I love how fresh the Bible is any time I read it, the way the same passage I've read many time before will seem brand new or have a totally different message for me.

 I4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? A long time!  I actually wake up okay but it takes me a while to really get moving. I'm NOT a morning person!

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? Twice: the first was a few years ago & was north from NYC, ending in Canada.  It was great!  Then 3 years ago to Alaska which was fabulous!

6. Who is your favorite actress? I watch very few movies or TV shows, but I like Sandra Bullock & really enjoyed her in Blindside (I like her spunkiness!)

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.I think I'd best leave this one blank...

8. How much of a technology junkie are you? I love my computer and have learned much of what I know by teaching myself.  I would like to know more & am grateful to those who have helped me.   I mostly use it for email/blog/facebook, etc... which I typically do a couple of times a day(it is my evening entertainment most nights.) I listen to my iPod mostly in the house on a dock, & don't "do" other technology. I don't even text on my phone.

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?  I would rather make a card for someone & love getting handmade ones, but I also love to get any kind of card. I just don't often think to send them to others, which is sad because I love to receive them.

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?  Day before yesterday, but not really a new style.  I told my stylist I was game for a new funky "do" & he said, "with your curly hair, there aren't many options unless you want to spend a lot of time on it every day...."  And he KNOWS I don't want to do that!

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? My grandchildren.  I'd rather look in the children's department than look for something for myself.  Otherwise, plants & gardening supplies, purses.

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Do I have my car keys?  What else am I forgetting?  (I almost always have to go back in for something...)



4 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

They do make chocolate Skittles, believe it or not! I bought them two Halloween seasons ago. And I did not like them one bit!

Gretchen said...

whew! I was right on all of these. So glad I know you so well!

The Buntens said...

love it!
Since I have a new craving just about every 10 minutes this would be a hard one for me.

I just got a new haircut, too!!!

M & M's!

Carpool Queen said...

Shopping for purses is a favorite past time - I'm a picky purse person, so it's a continuing quest.