Hoping these random snippets from my life will encourage you & give you a glimpse of the joy of loving Jesus.
love the 2nd photo!
what is there not to love about that man? Gus has good taste!Dixie
I'm not showing the boys this picture...They've been begging for a dog for YEARS.
This is the cutest dog. I love his facial expression!! :)
Oh my. That dog is just precious. Look at him looking at your son! What a special grand-dog. Sandy - thank you so much for your encouraging words and congrats on my blog! I always am so blessed by your comments!
Love these pictures! What a cute dog with enormous personality!! (and he looks like such a Guy's dog..nothing frilly about Gus :D )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
love the 2nd photo!
what is there not to love about that man? Gus has good taste!Dixie
I'm not showing the boys this picture...They've been begging for a dog for YEARS.
This is the cutest dog. I love his facial expression!! :)
Oh my. That dog is just precious. Look at him looking at your son!
What a special grand-dog.
Sandy - thank you so much for your encouraging words and congrats on my blog! I always am so blessed by your comments!
Love these pictures! What a cute dog with enormous personality!! (and he looks like such a Guy's dog..nothing frilly about Gus :D )
Post a Comment