Friday, January 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland

When something is magical, it is hard to describe without pictures. But since we didn't want to be encumbered with a camera, the only picture I have is the "professional" one that they take just inside the entrance....

Actually considering how difficult it is to get 7 people to even look at the camera at the same time, they did a very good job. The surprise was that this became one of my Christmas gifts from the lovely blonde lady in the front.
A quick trip to VA just 5 days before Christmas included a visit to "Christmas Town", opened for the first time in December at Busch Gardens. The entire park was decorated with tiny lights, a different color for each "country" that we walked through: Ireland, England, France, Germany, & the North Pole.
It was really cold, really beautiful, really fun, & really magical. Just wish I had more pictures...

1 comment:

Joy for the Seasons said...

I had not heard of Christmas Town at Busch Gardens. I will have to file that away in my memory for future use. Sounds like a neat place!