Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Reflections

God is our refuge & strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.    Psalm 46:1-3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not see you in Church this morning, but that was one of the Scriptures that David read and one of my favorites. How appropriate in light of the happenings on Tuesday. What security we have in Christ Jesus!What a way to pray for our Haitian brothers and sisters.

Kellie said...

Love this verse and this whole chapter, for that matter. Wonderful words from the Father.

Anonymous said...

AMEN TO THAT! what a wonderful truth to be embracing right now.
- TZ

Samantha said...

I hope you are healing well. Thanks for stopping by again and sharing. It really is obvious to me that you and your daughter have a very special bond. I can tell from what she has written in the past that she really admires you and also cherishes your relationship. It is the kind of relationship that I want to continue to foster with my daughter. It's not always easy but I know the payoff in the end is so worth it. Again thanks for sharing.

Robin said...

Hey Lady...I saw your comment re: the study. I responded to one of your posts last week to say that I did not get the info and if you do not mind can you email me at: alwaysrkp@earthlink.net to give me the details. Thanks so much!