Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Time!

I know this is the "clean-it-out" time of year, & since I've been itching to get started on it for months, I'm jumping on the bandwagon... starting with my closet which seems to collect EVERYTHING!



 It is a nice big closet with plenty of shelf space, & the shelves seem to just be waiting to grab "stuff."




But oh how nice it is to fill bags... & get it all cleaned out!








Now let's see how long I can keep those shelves tidy...








4 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Closets seem to be black holes of "stuff"!

Kellie said...

Yes... I totally understand that. lol :)

Gretchen said...

I am my mother's daughter ;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE a good clean out. I'm sure its because we are always moving....and I really despise moving junk from place to place.

I am praying that we get to set some roots here...so no moving in the near future, but I really need to do a clean sweep here soon! Just for fun!