Our New Year's Eve celebration has been the same for the last 10 years (except for last year when I was in Austria... now they really know how to throw a celebration there!) At the stroke of midnight every year this little girl has been in my lap, from her first one at seven months old.
I told her in a couple of more years I will have to sit in her lap!

Around 11 PM, it didn't look too promising...
And little sis wasn't holding up too well either...
But by time for the "ball" to drop (or the "acorn" if you live in "the city of oaks"...), everyone was awake & ringing in 2010!
What a blessing this sweet family is to me! I am so thankful to the Lord for them & the many ways He has blessed all of us this year.
I pray that your 2010 will be one where you see God working in your life!



3 comments:
What a special way to ring in the new year. I LOVE those girls!
It was so fun!!!
Love you!
What a sweet family tradition!!
Post a Comment